CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 27, 2008

Thanks for Visiting!!! Pardon the DUST!

Thanks for visiting.

1st off I would like to tell everyone that I will try to add new and old movies on here as fast as I can. I am trying to put the newer ones on 1st and make another area for older ones. So, make sure to keep coming back. I post them as I find them. Movies are posted on different video sites, such as Youtube, Google Video, Daily Motion and more. I do not own any of these movies or the files. I do not upload them and I have no control if the movies are taken off or if the person that posted them takes them off.

I am just a hunter. I love to search for movies and surf online. So, please keep that in mind.
I hope to make this a fun place to come back and enjoy the movies for everyone! I have big plans for this blog! So, sit back and have a bowl of popcorn ready!!!!


Thanks for visiting again!

0 comments: